Flour Mill Equipment - purifier
Flour mill purifier widely applied in modern flour mills to produce flour with high quality. Successfully used to produce semolina flour in durum flour mills.
1) Adopting vibration motor transmission structure, to achieve the ideal screening effect through vibration, blowing and screening. The screening rate and ash reduction rate is more competitive than any other machines.
2) Adopting the brusher (or rubber ball cleaners) to clean the screen surface, and the cleaning effect is good.
3) All supporting points adopt rubber spring or rubber bearing, not need lubrication to maintain. And it has the features of stable movement, vibration reduction, vibration isolation, durability and no noise.
4) Both the total air volume and each air chamber can be adjusted, which can effectively control the aspiration volume of each air chamber.
5) The vibrating system can be balanced by the synchronous vibration of the sieve body, the material separating device and the conveying trough.
6) The feeding system has reliable balance device, which can ensure the balance when the material enters the screening process.
7) Both the overtails and throughs have adjusting device, which can conveniently control the material flow direction according to the process requirements.
8) It adopts excellent design, and has the features of reasonable structure, effective dustproof measures,and low failure rate. And it is convenient to inspect, maintain and adjust.
The plexiglass glass cover of the discharging part can keep the negative pressure in the machine,which is much cleaner, and the purifier will have higher working efficiency.
The air volume of each part can be adjusted accurately through the plexiglass observation window.
The size of the aspiration outlet can be adjusted according to the flour purifying effect.
The sieve frame is made of aluminum alloy with light weight, which can ensure high sensitivity of the machine.
Adopting China famous motor brand: JBM or Sanyuan, and imported rubber spring.