What are the wheat cleaning steps before grinding?
1. First remove all large impurities and some light impurities through the vibrating separator and the aspiration channel.
2. The wheat is passed through a tubular magnetic separator to remove magnetic metal.
3. wheat through the horizontal wheat scourer to remove mud, awn of wheat and other impurities.
4. The wheat passes through the vibrating separator and the aspiration channel again to remove the light impurities generated after the hitting machine is hit.
5. wheat through the gravity destoner machine, remove the stone and light impurities.
6. Wheat is graded by a selection machine to remove impurities such as buckwheat and grass, and the wheat is graded to meet the needs of grinding different grades of flour.