Plansifter Sieve Used In Grain Processing Plant
- Widely applied in modern flour mills, grain processing plant and rice grinding mills.
- Mainly used for grinded wheat and middle material sifting, can also be used for flour check sifting.
- Different sieving design serves for different sifting passages and different middle materials.
- FSFG series Plansifter is driven by a motor which is installed inside the main frame and counter-balanced by a counterweight. Each machine has 4, 6, or 8 sections sieves inside. Different materials flow into different sections on their own route. According to individual design for different materials, the sieves sift different granular materials to different passages in flour mills when the whole machine is running.
- Sieve frame size: 640x640mm, 740mmx740mm, or made according to customers’ special requirements.
- Pressed steel plate framework. Internal box walls supplied with stainless steel. Adjustable counterweight mounted with SKF (Swedn) special double row roller bearings and self aligning type.
- Sieve frames are made by imported wooden coated inside and outside with plastic melamine lamination, demountable, interchangeable. Sieve frames are equipped with stainless steel trays. Each whole section is clamped by means of a metal frame and pressure micrometric screws from the top. It is easy and quick to change sifting scheme.
- Outlets for discharge of plansifter, including black plastic caps within gravity spouting scope.
- Sieve materials to be SEFAR mesh.
- Newly Nova style sieves are also available, aluminum inner sieve for more sanitation requirement.