plansifter in flour milling processing
Plansifter widely applied in modern flour mills and rice grinding mills.Mainly used for grinding wheat and middle material sifting, which can also be used for flour check sifting.Different sieving design serves for different sifting passages and different middle materials.
The machine is driven by a motor which is installed inside of the main frame and counter-balanced by a counterweight. Each machine has 4, or 6, or 8 sections sieves inside. Different material flows into the different section on its own route. According to individual design for different materials, the sieve sifts different granular material to different next passage in flour mills when the whole machine is running.
1. Sieve frame size: 640x640mm, 740mmx740mm-two types for choice.
2. Framework is pressed steel plate. Stainless steel trays and support wire. With self aligning type SKF (Sweden) special double row roller bearings
3. Sieve frames are made by imported wooden pasted with high quality plastic melamine lamination, easy to demount and interchange, which make the changing of sifting scheme easy and quick if necessary.
4. Flour Sieve is with Switzerland SEFAR sieve cloth.
5. Newly Nova style sieves or aluminum inner sieves are also available.