Flour mill roots blower installation precautions
1. The roots blower should not be installed in places where people often come in and out, to prevent injury and burns.
2. The roots blower should not be installed in a place prone to flammable, explosive and corrosive gases, to prevent accidents such as fire and poisoning.
3. According to the direction of the intake and exhaust ports and maintenance needs, there should be enough space around the base surface.
4. When the roots blower is installed, it should be checked whether the foundation is firm, whether the surface is flat, and whether the foundation is higher than the ground or not.
5. When the roots blower is installed outdoors, a rainproof shed should be installed.
6. The roots blower can be used for a long time under the ambient temperature of not more than 40 °C. When the temperature exceeds 40 °C, the cooling fan and other cooling measures should be installed to improve the service life of the fan.
7. When transporting air, biogas, natural gas and other media, the dust content should not exceed 100mg/m³.